- No charge for first 6 withdrawals per month
- $1 per withdrawal over 6
- Quarterly statement*
- Interest compounded and paid quarterly
Minimum deposit to open - $50
Quarterly service fee - $0
*Monthly statements are generated for accounts with electronic transactions.
Liberty Tiered Rate Money Market
- Rates are subject to change daily
- Earns interest rate set by financial institution, based on daily balance computation method
- Interest paid monthly to account balance at time statement rendered
- 6 withdrawals per month
- $10 per withdrawal or check written above limit of 6
Minimum deposit to open - $2,000
Monthly service fee - $10
Monthly fee is waived by: $2,000 minimum daily balance
Certificates of Deposit (CD)
- Open with as little as $1,000.
- Flexible maturities from 6 months to 60 months
- Interest rate will not change throughout the term for fixed rate certificates
- Automatic renewal at maturity unless you withdraw your money within the grace period.
- Early withdrawal penalties will apply.
Citizens' Bank Fixed-Rate IRA CDs
An IRA is a retirement plan designed for use in those later years when you want to enjoy the quality of life you worked so hard to achieve. IRAs can save tax dollars now and earn tax deferred interest for more retirement dollars later. We offer terms of 6 months through 60 months. Additional deposits are allowed during the term, subject to IRS limits. Rollovers and Direct Transfers are accepted from Qualified Retirement 401-K's and other IRA funds.
Citizens' Bank Variable-Rate IRAs
The interest rate associated with the Citizens' Bank Variable-rate IRA varies throughout the life of the account based on fluctuations in the Treasury Bill rates. Variable rate IRAs are available in a 60 month term only. Additional deposits are allowed during the term, subject to IRS limits. Rollovers and Direct Transfers are accepted from Qualified Retirement 401-K's and other IRA funds.